Saturday, July 5, 2008

Summary: wow!

This was a very useful project. I learned a lot. I felt that I gained only a superficial understanding of the things we learned about, mostly because of the time constraints, but taking the first few steps are vitally important in making them less threatening and exposing myself to their usefulness and appeal. I thought all the subjects covered were interesting and useful. I would definitely take another course like this in the future.

I found that I needed to spend more than 1 1/2 hours each week to complete the exercises. Maybe the project should be spread over a longer time period.

Some of the instructions were cryptic. Adding a sentence or two might have helped. For example, the overview on podcasts did not emphasize that they are non-visual (or can they be?)

No comments: